Rosenquist & Arnason, PLLP
Call us at: 701-775-0654 (Grand Forks)
701-837-0040 (Minot) 701-639-4941 (Fargo)
Mr. Arnason is a 1981 graduate of the University of North Dakota School of Law. He was in private general practice until April of 2004, when he became general partner in the law firm of Rosenquist & Arnason, PLLP. For the last seventeen (17) years, Mr. Arnason has worked as a three-quarter (3/4) time Assistant Public Defender for the Minnesota State Board of Public Defense, representing indigent criminal defendants in Felony and Gross Misdemeanor cases in Polk County, Minnesota.
Since October of 1981, Mr. Arnason has worked as a Federal CJA Panel Attorney, representing indigent criminal defendants in Felony and Misdemeanor cases in United States District Court.
Areas of Practice:
- Corporate and Contract Law
- 1992 Admitted to Practice in the Minnesota Federal Court
- 1988 Admitted to Practice before the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- 1982 Admitted to Practice in the State Courts of Minnesota
- 1981 Admitted to Practice in the North Dakota Federal Courts
- 1981 Admitted to Practice in the State Courts of North Dakota
1978-1981 University of North Dakota School of Law Grand Forks, ND
Juris Doctor awarded in May 1981
1974-1978 Harvard University Cambridge, MA
Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Government
Mr. Arnason resides in Grand Forks with Laurie his wife of over 28 years. He has four children, Joel, Ann, Patrick and James. Mr. Arnason's passions are playing golf, jogging, hunting and traveling all over the country watching his children participate in sports.